Reviews (148)free giveaway ✨️ killer stream 5* Everytime. Fun Stream / Great Inventory/ Awesome Host. Must Follow! 5* excellent stream. Perfect shipping! 🍀💚🍀 Absolute Banger Show! Top Tier Inventory and Awesome Host. 5* Shipping. Follow and Share Gave me a free bubble maller for my card Awesome 50/50 Letter Game!!! lots of value and fun with this guy!!!! Definitely recommend checking out dude if you haven't yet bought 3 items over $10+ only got send 2 EXs worth less than $3. Awesome giveaway thank you! I just received my package and was sooo happy it was the card made especially for me from Afro.. He’s the best streamer I’ve ever watched!! Love it 🤮👃🤧🤮👃🤧 Good honest vendor. I won a 100+$ slab for about 3$ on an energy break game. I know the vendor probably lost a decent amount of money on it and he still sent it immediately with no problems. The slab was in perfect condition. You can tell the vendor is up and coming so I really appreciate the honesty. I would recommend giving this channel a follow and helping it grow. 10/10 Will purchase again Overall great! Got here fast and great cards Delivery took less than 2 days and the contents of the package were in great condition. I'll buy from DailyLoud in the future no doubt. Was told I would be getting at least an ex for every spot bought if that spot did not win the game and I only received 2 cards out of 3 spots plus they were holo’s not minimum of an ex plus the game was not explained well. Pulled the crobat ex first time opening one of these thank you so
much. Daily loud knows how to keep his customers happy Brother definitely hooks it up
Wow crazy givvys here all the time everyone should bookmark 🔖 cant go wrong
Thanks for hooking it up brother 🤯 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Love to hear it brother!!! Great experience from start to finish. Great seller! Excellent communication, item exactly as described.