Reviews (446)extremely well packed. received it in a small box and we'll protected. great deals! Great condition on the cards came as expected. Great stream Great product Great person what more do ya need! Had to watch pain & gain after watching this stream!
Got my first slab from this seller 🫶
And some sick cards! packed well and arrived safely! Hands down one of the best shipping there is on the app. Everything was well packaged and protected. Appreciate you bro! You could reword it as:
"Excellent seller—highly recommended! Shipping was incredibly fast; I received my cards in just 3 days. Everything was packaged securely and arrived in great condition."
Or, for a more casual review:
Excellent seller, highly recommend! Fast shipping I got my cards within 3 days, and they were packaged very well. Great experience overall. DailyPoke is the man! Awesome seller, works with pricing, ships fast, and the best packaging around! 10/10! Fast shipping and very well packaged Hands down most secure package I’ve received on WhatNot to date. Will be back. Cards are perfect. Kiddo loves the stickers too. Always a pleasure buying from Daily highly recommend purchasing from seller Package arrived super fast and well packaged! Also seller through in a free pack!! Always great deals and cards are shipped with care!! Thank you so much!! My son and I were beyond stoked today when our package arrived about to rip packs as I type!! I will definitely be back to purchase more! One of the fairest streams out there and thats saying a lot!! Absolutely awesome to deal with! My cards came in a box and in very very safe condition! Even threw in a few extras! Thanks again! I’ll be jumping in again soon Everything ordered has been fantastic. Will continue to order !!