Reviews (1,332)Highly recommend Dailyscentsla— the transaction couldn't have been smoother! Amazing selection of unique fragrances and great person!!My order arrived impressively fast, well-packaged and exactly as described. Thank you brother. I will definitely be back... 👍 excellent authentic products Thank you so much for the sample I really like it 🔥🙏 10/10 Very good smell and very good in customer care. I recommend. Always fast shipping. Thank you for the samples. Thank you for my wonderful giveaway gift amazing thank you fast shipping Match is great for its price point! Take leap with Match fragrances He has great height end fragrances at a steal, however, no steal necessary, he has great price💪🏼 What can I say…Match Fragrances are an absolute beast that is completely slept on. Thank you for the amazing recommendation and fragrance. I can’t say enough about Armen, best seller and fragrances on WhatNot! My man 🫡 fast shipping great packaging and authentic! Armen brotha you know I gotta show love for you man! You are one of the best people on this app with great deals! I hope more people tune in and support you! He always has great and hard to find fragrances! 🔥🔥🔥 My guy has the best fragrances on the app 🔥🔥🔥 Absolute banger fragrances‼️
And my guy blesses packages with the BEST samples… MG and 540 to name a few 🤫 As always super fast shipping and always a quality fragrance. Thanks Armen!!! What can I say about Armen except he is a really great and honest guy. Helps you with any questions u have. His products are all authentic . His shipping is second to none. I love this shop. No pressure to buy at all. Great prices at time may be to low. Thank you Armen! Awesome awesome perfume and it smells amazing! Super quick shipping too! amazing seller. great prices always willing too go above and beyond. my favorite seller on the platform. MATCH is fire !! Buy em up from Armen!