Reviews (116)Best seller on the platform! Thank you so much! Love the Stitch keychains! Very well-made (and worth a lot more than they were sold for!). Great products. A+ seller. Absolutely amazing seller that makes the cutest flocked bag charms along with other items. Thank you for the pixie dust. Would buy from again. These keychains are so well made and cute! I am hoping to get more during her next show!! My plan is to use them as a thank you to Disney cast members in Tokyo!! The stickers are amazing. They stick and stay so well and are very pretty. Even prettier in person. 100/10 recommend!!! The custom items are amazing!! Prices are even better! And you Never have to wait on shipping!! Get all your market items here without the mark up! Quick shipping! I love this sellers stickers, and hair clips! I will buy again from this seller soon. Thank you 💜 Great product! So nicely made. Great communication and shipped fast! Thank you! Great quality! Excellent designs! Love everything I received! Such cute stickers! Appreciate you!! I absolutely love everything!!! I can’t wait to wear my new claw clip, keychains and stickers. Thanks for the awesome givvys. Love your cute stickers! I decorate my laptop and they bring me joy! 😘 best custom made crafts around!!! I love it all essentially the detail on how the seller took her time to package my stuff and sort it all out by characters thank you beautiful i definitely will be a repeat costumer 💜💖 Amazing, genuine seller! Great, high quality products and great prices! Love my new hair clips which work for my thick curly hair! Highly recommend shopping! Super cute stickers!! Hair clips are adorable and super nice quality too. Got my awesome stickers! so good! Will need more! If you are looking for Disney quality items. LOOK no further. She has been in business for years. She has joined the WN app. She makes her own designs. Prices are GREAT! You cant go wrong with any item you find in her show!! Thank you These are so beautiful thank you so much Quick shipping! I love the quality of the sellers stickers! I need to get another water bottle to add additional stickers! I will buy from this seller again! Thank you for the great stickers!💜 My granddaughter will absolutely love the hair clips and I love my key chain!! The shipping was very timely!! Thank you!! Cutest keychains and stickers. My son was thrilled with the Mickey pretzel and I love Eeyore and piglet riding Dumbo. Appreciate the givvy!