Reviews (233)Everything was perfectly packed, arrived perfect and beautiful!! thank you♡ I LOVE everything I purchased from you!! Quick shipping too! Thank you so much! I look forward to your future shows!!
Quality items as always. Very well packaged with quick shipping. I recommend this seller 100%! Great Seller, great packing. Very happy with purchase. Excellent packaging and seller. Fast delivery. thanks so much they are beautiful 😍 Super cute ornament. Thank you Lovely ornament! Packaged really well. I keep coming back for more. Great items and great shows. Thank you! Quick shipping and fun show! All are fabulous! Thank you so much for fast shipping and excellent description thank you for my manger and my angels! Just as described, very well package and fast shipping. I recommend this seller 100%! Just as described, very well package and fast shipping. I recommend this seller 100%! Fun show! Great ornaments! Thank you! Love my ornaments! They were a great deal and just as shown. Packaged really well and arrived quickly. Thank you! Fast shipping! Love the ornament! I love the ornaments. Thank you Quick shipping and secure packaging! I’m always thrilled when I see a package from Cynthia! She’s an amazing seller with amazing items. Always packed perfectly! Loved All my purchases! Everything arrived in perfect condition and packaged really well! 😊