Reviews (3,539)Awesome dude selling awesome product with great quick shipping The Daley channels are my favorite ripping streams on the app. Jumped in a break and he never sent my rookies only thing he sent me was 3 base cards like really wtf Great stream and givvy. Thank you! Great seller. Will return Bought a box of FOTL Contenders. Everything came quickly and very nicely packaged. Just wish I would have got the “base”cards as well. FOTL are mojos and a nice step above regular base but the streamer kept them. I don’t know why streamers do not ship everything when a customer purchases everything. I bought the box, I want all its contents not only what you consider a “hit”. With all that said I would try them again but with the caveat of making sure I was going to receive everything I paid for before purchasing. nice 10/10 Jayson Tatum Auto! Bought into a break and hit an autographed card. Wasn’t the biggest card but when you spend over $150 on a break and that’s your only hit you’d want the card. Purchase from this channel and the main one plenty of times and has never had an issue. I tried messaging the seller on whatnot and their instagram page but has gotten zero response. Kinda sucks Fantastic as always thank you.