Reviews (177)great packaging and excellent condition! thank you! Wonderful, wondrous seller. Great guy who sells great cards. Very easy going and fun guy to watch. Would definitely buy again. They were all great cards! Seller is also great. All good.much love really appreciate you Great. Buying experience will definitely recommend seller very accurate description. I am a web head and this is truly
Special to me?So i'm glad it was exactly how I was described.Definitely recommend to potential buyersthank you so much! much love sent extra little gift was very nice. thank you really appreciate your support 🙏 A great seller providing hard to find items. He was very informative during the shipping process updating me on shipping status until I received it. thanks so much David, appreciate it 🙏 one of the best places for Marvel cards on whatnot.much love! appreciate you 🙏 looks exactly like the picture.thank you really appreciate your support 🙏 Good show with Great cards. Fast shipping. I even got a few cards for free. Awesome!! I really appreciate the support and helping build your collection! Much love Thanks!Thank you! really appreciate your support Amazing condition. Fast shipping and grade A service. I’ve bought many things from Damdamcollectibles before and I will gladly do business with again and again. thank you shinygengar always good support and energy really appreciate it 🙏 Thanks!Thank you really appreciate your support Great deal on a great set of cards. Thanks for the extras too. Appreciate you as always, great cards and awesome vibes all around As always tysmghost riderrrrr famm much lovee. Ghost rider the whip ayooo. preciate the love homie. 💯 If you’re reading this… you’re awesome 😆 thanks again. much love i really appreciate you Thank you for the fun giveaway, was more than happy to receive, w streamer!! Check this streamer out! Marvel pokemon and more, great deals and gets new inventory. Fast shipping as always!! Awesome streamer here, always great customer service, fast shipping, and great deals!! thank you for the free cards🙏🏿