Reviews (193)Items was exactly as described. Packaging and shipping was on point. W seller with great energy and great shipping. Great cards, condition as shown on streams. Fast shipping. Pack came new and sleeves. Incredible seller. Thank you. Great purchase and transaction overall. No complaints, love the cards! Sold me a mint card that was damaged had a crease in it seller should of seen card was damaged ahead of selling never mentioned it went thru WN to get a refund not bad not bad. thank you ! Fast shipping, great packaging. Cards as described. Great sellers! quick delivery and arrived in condition shown Steals! These cards were all minty! Thank you for all the bangers. Don’t sleep on them.
Shipping: 10/10 🔥 Great stuff! Would buy again super fast shipping as always 💯💪 Love my cards thanks for the stickers!!!
Repeat buyer cards always come perfect!!! Super fast shipping too.
Super fast shipping cards are perfect thanks!! Still not happy I paid full price for a card that had back damage that wasn’t shown until after the sale. Not really sure if this was deceptive or just ignorance, either way I own a worthless card. Hey Bill, thank you so much for the review. I understand your upset about receiving a damaged card, but after reviewing the video receipt I clearly acknowledge the damage on the back of the card and, you had ample opportunity to cancel the order knowing it was damaged. Please feel free to get help with this order through whatnot if you want a refund. I love this card! I got the snorlaxVmax for my snorlax collection and it arrived super fast in perfect near mint condition. Thank you! Nice pickups. Very cool collection The fastest free shipping I have ever had on whatnot from the Pokémon community. Came in great condition for a great price!