Reviews (120)Forever our girl! Amazing finds! 10/10
Recommend her show forever! ❤️✨ Out of 7 items only 2 were satisfactory. Items either had bad pulls, totally frayed strings or stains and sadly just not as described. Im sorry this happened to you , they are preloved items and I did refund for 6/7 of your purchases So happy with my order !! Love everything! Thanks for the great deals❣️ Great seller! Great products! Great prices! Fast shipping! Great seller! Great products! Great prices! Fast shipping! Great seller! Great prices! Great products! Fast shipping! Of course I love all my stuff and smells amazing 🫶🏼🩷🫶🏼🩷 10/10 thank you so so much!!!! Always a great experience buying from her! Everything came exactly as shown and packaged really well. Such a sweet seller and always has great stuff. Definitely recommend! 💗💗 Thank you! I love everything. Items were exactly as described, packaged well and super fast shipping!! So happy with all my items !!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for the great deals! Thank you for all the great deals! Absolutely best seller!!! Sweetest person ever and clothes smell so good 🫶🏼🩷🫶🏼🩷 A++++++++ Love your stuff!! I’ll be back!!! 😊👍🏻 Everything was just as described. Love my 3 items and will definitely order again . TY! Glad to have found you!!! 🫶🏻 Loved everything thank you so much 💜 🫶