Reviews (14)A little mix up with one item but very happy with mishap both items received are of great quality. dani_crystal_creaturesSeller
So sorry for the mishap but glad to are happy with your items Amazing as always. Thank you stunning items thank you dani_crystal_creaturesSeller
You are so welcome and thank thank you for supporting my small business beautiful wins. my granddaughter has stolen them already. thank you 😊 dani_crystal_creaturesSeller
Thank you so much for the review and supporting my small business, I’m so glad you love the crystals Stunning crystals dani_crystal_creaturesSeller
I’m so glad you love your crystals and thank you so much for supporting my small business lovely little carving, my little girl is very happy. the scoop did contain quite a few non crystal/stone bits which I didn't realise so worth keeping an eye if that's not preferable for you however my daughter does actually quite like the sequins and beads. many thanks 🙏🏻