Reviews (633)Thank you so much for the gift card. Gorgeous 😍 😍 dress quick shipping, fun seller My purchases were perfect. All items were packaged with care and arrived quickly. Nice quality items and I will be a returning customer ❤️ Love my new top and Dani!!! She is the absolute sweetest!!! Dani has the cutest and best items!! She is the sweetest seller! 🩷 Love all my items! Great seller, will be back. love so the clothes! so amazing! Dani, thank you so much for everything! ❤️ I’m so grateful that you took the time to make sure I got the shirts I wanted, and then you even surprised me with a beautiful piece of jewelry! You are truly amazing, and I’m so grateful for you. Thank you for being so wonderful! I hope to see you again soon! 💕✨ Love my new cardigan from Dani!! She always has such good stuff!! Such a cute dress! Perfect for Fall! Love my items! Great seller! Won buyers giveaway and she matched goodies to one of my shirts! I will keep coming back! Dani is the sweetest and most charismatic host! She made everything so fun and enjoyable. Her clothes are absolutely amazing, everything was packaged beautifully, and shipping was super fast! I will definitely be shopping with her again. A #1 seller on Whatnot—don’t pass her up! 💕 Excellent seller! I have already made another purchase. Thanks for another great purchase. Love everything I get from you. Thank you. Absolutely LOVED my dress from Dani Jo! Her eye for fashion really shows in her curated shows! Beautiful pieces and super quick to ship! Thank you ☺️ Great seller! Items in excellent condition! Love the blouse ! Fits perfect ! Thanks for the gifts 🩷 Fast shipping. Love it. Thank you.