Reviews (1,029)Again ! Another great box of items!!! Always. Great experience says Hubert! Love everything!! I always do 😍Amazing seller! Danielle always has something you want!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love all my stuff as usual!! Awesome shoes, quality far out ways the cost- a deal💯!! Thank you for bundling everything for me! Those bee and horse shoe broches and pins are adorbs!! Great seller every time ! have purchased 20 times and will continue as love her shows and products. Very sweet . Your stuff is awesome yet again! TY! Everyone should follow Danielle!!! Great seller! & a sweetheart! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I enjoyed shopping with this seller. She has a true talent! Thank you so much for choosing the thoughtful stickers as well as the gift. You really made my day! 🩷 I love my items! The note pad you sent me has one of my favorite scriptures on it. Psalms 46:10 tysm!daniellesdivinedesignsSeller
Thank you for letting me know that! I take the time to make sure I’m sending the best items for each person that wins the buyer’s givvy so I love hearing that I chose correctly! 🫶 All items were better than expected and unique. I will be back!!💯 Love this, even better in person!!I will be getting more. Thank you for the fast shipping and receiving! Always an amazing seller!!!! Great seller !! Always love getting her great packaged boxes !!! Fun belt. Fast shipping and great packaging Always love everything I get from her 🦄✨👑 Nice to show with Danielle! She’s so accommodating and such a lively person in and out! Thanks my friend! Stunning crowns & Royalties 👑✨🦄 Such good deals for my granddaughter!!thank you. Always love everything from this seller but I especially love her shows because they are fun. Thank you my friend.❤️🥰❤️ beautiful choken necklaces, super fast shipping, thank ya gf!!! I love everything!! Danielle is a fantastic seller! I love her shows!! 😊♥️ Love all my jewelry! Brooches! Love it all!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️