Reviews (349)I truly cant thank you enough for how amazing you are, youre such a great person, and so kind to all of the people who hop into your live streams, you have such a wide variety of fun beads. pens, flatbacks, charms and more. You package with so much care to make sure everything delivers safely. You're awesome and I appreciate you so much! Girl….dont make me cry. I can’t express how much I appreciate you. Thank you so much for all of your support and kind words. It means so much to me. Wonderful items! Thank you. Enjoy your new goodies 🩷🩵💜 TyThank you for the support. 🩵🩷💜 Everything packaged with care as always. Amazing beads, pens, and bow sets. Love everything I got. Thank you so much. 💗💗💗Thank you for all of your support 😘🩷🩵💜 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I so much enjoy your shows. My son who is special needs loved the Pokémon pen you put in my box as a free gift. He’s my Pokémon guy. Thank you so much!Thank you so much. I’m glad that he loved the pen. Thank you for your support 💕🩵💜 I cannot thank you enough for my package! Love everything, thank you so so much!! You're the absolute best! You are amazing yourself 🩵💜🩷 Love everything, thank you so much! perfectly packaged, items even prettier in person! Can't thank you enough for your kindness, care and amazing personality! ❤️ I love all my goodies! Thank you so much for the beautiful beads as my giveaway! I appreciate it! 🥰You are very welcome and thank you for the support. 💗💗💗Thank you for everything. 🩷🩵💜 Everything came pacakged so securely. The time you take packaging everything up to make sure the items come safely is so thorough. Love the inventory you have for every show. Somehow I think I've seen it all and then I am in your show buying again. You have great stuff and I will continue to shop with you. Highly Recommend!!! Appreciate you and you have such cute givey items as well. Thank you for everything. Thank you girlie. I appreciate you and all the support. It truly means a lot. 💜🩵🩷 I got my box today!!!! Thank you for the sweet msg. Yes I will be back! You took so much time in packing my items in the box and made sure they all arrived safe. And they did!!! Thank you! I’ve got you booked marked Shipping can be so harsh so I try my best to package well. I’m glad you love all your goodies. Thank you for the support 🩷🩵💜 Love Everything as always!!! Thank you soo much ❤️