Reviews (240)wonderful shipping and items as described Cute little plant stake? Maybe? Thanks!! 😊 super cute Halloween stickers Thanks for the givvy! Super cool. OMG!! Dani made a CUSTOM T-shirt for me in an hour and shipped it out immediately! I LOVE it!! She did an amazing job. it is exam what I wanted. Great quality! And super fast! thank you SO MUCH! The vintage stoneware plate I purchased from her is even cuter in person and was wrapped super carefully. Thanks again! Thank you for the cute givvy! 🫶🏼 Thank you for the givvies! You always send such cute and fun stuff! Plants arrived healthy, hydrated and superbly packaged! Thank you, very much!! Wonderful seller!!! Obsessed. Everything arrived in perfect condition 🖤🫶🏼 She arrived beautiful, thank you so much! Good plants and good packing. I don’t think one of the ones I got will survive unfortunately 🤦🏻♀️ Cute little pumpkin. Thank you! so cute! thank you so much! TY for the cute ghost decoration Givvy! So freaking cute! Thank you so much!