Reviews (218)some of the best commissions covers I ever received. Got it today. Thank you so much. Nice work Great seller, fun feed, so worth the watch and buy!! Super clean artwork card, arrived in mint condition, really well packaged and within two days of shipping. Extremely pleased with our order. Top tier sketch cover artist. A+++. sketch card looks even better in person than it did on stream. it was sleeved, top loaded, sandwiched in stabilizing cardboard, and sent in a Gemini with other items. thank you so much! everything arrived quickly and was exactly as shown on stream. comics were sent with lots of backboards and I'm a Gemini mailer. thank you! Danny always does such a great job with these sketch covers!! 🔥 One of the best art streams on Whatnot. Come join in order the Chefs Special! #Lettumcook Amazing guy! Amazing work! Super happy 😃 DJO is the best!!!
Shows are fun
The art is AWESOME!! Fun show, hilarious book, and awesome artwork! I'll definitely be back!! awesome artist, packaged my art very very well. A+ Great seller/artist. Thanks. 🙏 One of the BEST!!
Check out his shows!! Wow! I didn’t realize I had won the giveaway. Thanks for the awesome comic. It was imaginative and creative. Great seller, great Whatnot channel! 😝🎸 Extremely pleased with my one-of-a-kind cover art!