Reviews (5)A+ seller, packed well and arrived quickly! Be sure to follow and bookmark the next show! Dan-the-man absolutely knocked this one out of the park! 🚢💥
Order arrived and I couldn’t be happier. The pen and credit-card knife I picked up are both badass, incredibly useful, and seriously cool pieces of gear. Exactly the kind of stuff you want in your everyday arsenal. 🔥
And Dan didn’t stop there — THANK YOU for the awesome extras, brother! Those little surprises go a long way and show you actually care about your customers.
Top-notch seller, killer products, fast and smooth transaction, and the kind of experience that makes you want to come back for more.
Dan-the-man has officially earned the Captain’s seal of approval! ⚓️🏴☠️
★★★★★ 5 STARS — HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Welcome aboard, Dan. Keep bringing the heat! 🔥💯 Dan the Man’s first show! Class act with excellent packing and his personal touch! Thanks brother 🔥 🧊 Great time with my brother from another mother! I absolutely LOVE my pens and cards! Shipped promptly and packaged very well! 🫶🏻🦄