Reviews (229)Great Cards, Great Prices, Fast Shipping. great seller. nice breaks and good prices! thanks for pulling that case hit! Great cards, great prices, fast shipping. Great cards, great prices, fast shipping. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Great cards, great prices, fast shipping. Great cards, great prices, fast shipping. You rock as always!!! Awesome cards! Great guy, reasonable prices with shipping and product! Thank you! Everything arrived in good condition! Kudos to the seller! Highly recommended!🔥 Packaged Nice and Shipped Fast! Great seller with great cards. Shipped nicely and fast cards came fast and cant beat the priced Thanks for the Disney Givy card If I could rate this a zero I would do not buy from this sellers. I won the buyer givvy threw the form which is fair and they did not send me the ring or the card I won. Horrible. Terrible.
You agreed to a Drake Maye card instead so I sent you 2 Drake Maye cards. Your a givvy goblin who doesn't buy anything. if anything you didn't deserve what was sent to you. You are not welcome back to our shows.Get a life! Awesome seller great shipping and deals thank you great deals and fast shipping thx bro Love the hosts and the show. 45 cards for 43.30 Thx for the nice variety! ♥️