Reviews (38)Wanda is a wonderful host and you can always find such great items in her shows! Her handwritten notes are so sweet and heartwarming and she even included a lovely handmade gift in my package. Such a thoughtful and personal touch! Thank you so much for the beautiful items and the special gift! ❤️ ✨ Just received the Mystery Kit! I can’t wait to complete it and reveal what it is. Happy with my purchase. Thank you so much ✨💎 items were shipped fast, enjoyed watching the show, I recommend the seller Love my owls and birds pack and thanks for the quick shipping! can't wait to do the diamond art thank you so much Love my bag!! Ty SO much!!! love all of my kits!! thank you!! Thank you so much for all the DAC kits! Amazing deals on the Diamond Art Club and huge selection of the premium canvases. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be busy for quite a while with all the huge DAC canvases I found here ❤️✨💎 I’m very happy with my purchase! The premium canvas is great quality for an amazing price. Thank you so much for all the gifts that came with it. Fantastic seller and her show is a real gem, such an amazing selection, great deals and beautiful products. I’ll definitely be buying again. Thank you so much! ❤️💎🌟✨🩵 great experience and great purchase thank you so much for your wonderful products and kind extras!!!! can't wait to craft!!!!