Reviews (2,343)always a great time at the live everything gets shipped with care and delivered by the date fair pricing on everything will definitely come back Been buying from darth for years and never disappointed. Always upfront and honest during his streams and if you think otherwise your just mad you didnt hit 🤷🏽♂️Thank you 🙏. Really appreciate it ! Guy is a scammer no idea why he has a 5 star review
I asked how many hits were out his booster box he had opened and he responded with nothing
I proceeded to buy multiple packs until he only had a few left
After my last run with no hits pulled he hurried off stream saying he’s been on to long I said I would buy the remaining 3 packs and dude hurried off stream and gave me no chance
I messaged him asking what the h and he hurried and blocked me straight scammer
Reported to what notThis is completely false. I was already streaming for many hours and mentioned I had to get off. I went on to sell the rest of the packs on my next stream like I mentioned to him. I have been streaming for years, there is no scamming. This guy harassed me in my messages when I told him he could have the packs next stream but he would not stop harassing me. Great packaging, came at a great time and fast! Will purchase from again! awesome...thank you for the slab! Darth!!! Thanks for pulling me some heat!! 🔥🔥🔥 Awsome packaging thank you 🙏 Anytime! Glad we got you some insane hits! I do not know a whole about the DragonBALLZ cards, but I do know they are very nice. I really like the o es I got. Thanks yall!!!! Thanks a bunch. Great service packed my order really well I got this package safe and sound Favorite streamer to purchase from. Always takes care of the product when mailing it and makes sure to send it out timely. Well appreciated my man. 💯 Big package was required for this order but still packaged and protected very well. Cards are always recieved in double sleeves/too loaders for hits. Shipping always arrived on schedule. Thank you! My #1 follower. Your the best Package never made it.This review isn’t fair. It was shipped and is marked delivered by usps. This issue isn’t with me but with the mail. Very unfair review. always a pleasure 🙏 Thank you Xeno! I really appreciate the review. Always a good time 🔥 Great Seller! Highly recommend 👌 Thank you sir ! Very nice to hear. Such an awesome buy, thank you for the gum gum fruit, I know it must’ve been difficult to ship. I appreciate you and will definitely be back for more :)Thank you I’m glad you got the last gum gum fruit