Reviews (3,485)Fantastic! And fast delivery always a pleasure ordering from DasoBeauty Love K Beauty products. I always find what I’m looking for in Trinity’s shows. Thank you! 🩷 Lovely as always, thanks 🙏 for the gift 🎁 I appreciate all the extras!!!!! Until next time…. Everything I have bought from Daso is top tier. Thank you so very much ❤️ Everything was perfect ! Love shopping with Trinity. She even put a little extra because it was my bday 🤩 .. Thank youuuu 💕🫶🏼 Trinity takes her time to ensure that every item you purchase is something that you need as well as something you will use. She is just not trying to sell you items. Trinity puts her heart into package your products with a little something to say “Thank you” Tysm 💕 can’t wait to try everything I purchased, especially the foodology 💗 Fast shipping, amazing packaging! I love dasobeauty so much 💕 I have never been excited about skincare until I came cross Trinity!! Every show she takes her time and answers all the questions! The products she recommended for me are transforming my skin!! Another amazing order!!!! Everything comes just as described and packaged perfectly! Thank you!! Loving it so far! Fast shipping and great product as always! Always amazing products and free gifts!!! Thank you Trinity, for your amazing show! Love the way you explain each item that we have a question on. Will continue to buy from her, products on point! Thank you! I can't wait to try these face masks! 💖 Love these towels they are so absorbent and very soft. Fast delivery and always a great gift with every purchase. Thank you 😊 Omg… Thank you so much for the extra gift that you added in my package!! I am so in love with all the products that I have got!! I have a love for Korean skincare and Trinity has it all!! She is also incredibly knowledgeable about every single product and when and where to use it. I am most definitely a forever customer!💕💕💕💕Tysm!!!!🥰🥰🥰 Shipped fast. Packaged nicely. Very happy with my items!! 👍👍💕💕 Obsessed!!! Thank you Trinity!! 💜💜💜 I love my purchase and I'm looking forward to ordering more in the future Daso Beauty always sells authentic KBeauty products. They have a large variety of skincare and hair care. Trinity is a licensed esthetician and will help you to build a regime that fits your particular needs. She is so passionate about helping others to age backwards like she has done! Trinity always gives the best advice making sure the individual understands what she is explaining. She is very patient and is a great teacher! Also, she runs buyer’s giveaways throughout the show and gives away full size products. You can also just hang out in her shows to learn more about the products that are from Korea. I love to learn about skincare and all the popular products that come from Korea. Also, packages are always neatly packaged and shipped quickly. I highly recommend Dasobeauty and Trinity! Love this stuff!!! I Love EVERYTHING I’ve purchased from this seller! Received my first order and can't wait to try my 5 different Anua face sheet masks! 😊 Shipping was fast and host (Trinity) is very knowledgeable and helpful when you tell her your skin concerns! Always great as usual!! Love this seller! Wonderful first purchase, she has so much to choose from and products are fantastic. Thank you! Will shop again, shipping was super fast