Reviews (26)omg these are amazing must now buy more . seller was such a lovely guy was dispatched fast omg where have these been all my life x Thanks for my order very tasty sweets Lovely kind seller
Quickest delivery great prices.
Thank u so much will be purchasing again. Super fast delivery. My dad loves them which is difficult to find ones he likes because he vegetarian. Thank you so much. Will definitely be back! ☺️
My new favourite sweet stream! 🫶🏻🍬 Such a genuine, lovely & friendly seller!
Amazing great quality sweets at such a bargain price! Bubs really are the best, and Dave has such a great variety to choose from too! His prices are so much cheaper than other places I’ve seen them, so I was super happy to come across his stream!
He’s very accommodating too! I asked on stream if he could do me a custom bag without liquorice, and he made a note of it and did exactly that!
Everything was well packaged and arrived super fast! No faults at all ☺️
Thank you so much Dave! 🫶🏻
Please show your support by giving him a follow, and make sure to bookmark his future streams! 🔖 Highly recommend stopping by! 🍬🫶🏻 thank you so much for givvy!! Givvy item received. Very fast delivery. Thank you so much. I will be back to purchase something 😊 I did think i was getting 10 bags for 10 but its ok the nag is super big on its own thanks very much and very tasty 😋 Amazingly quick delivery, quality items. Will be definitely coming back. Amazing thank you so much ☺️ Absolutely fantastic!!! Ten for £10, all different and some extra, very much appreciated, well packaged, fast delivery, very easily recommended, will definitely buy from here again, thank you xxx Fast delivery and really enjoyed the sweets. Thank you
Thank you so much for your kind review! 😊 I’m really glad you enjoyed the sweets and that they arrived quickly. I really appreciate your support! 🍬🌱 Exactly what I wanted, even threw in a couple of lollies, 10/10 I will be buying more when they run out, 100% worth itThank you so much! 😊 I’m delighted you enjoyed everything, and I’m glad you liked the little extra treats. Looking forward to packing another order for you! 🍬💚 10/10 service! The sweets are great, but the dinosaur stickers on the packages for my son made this seller stand out. Truly goes above and beyond for his buyers. You don't see customer service like this very often! Thank you , we will be back! 🫶🏻Thank you so much for such a lovely review! 😊 It means a lot to hear your son loved the dinosaur stickers too. I really appreciate your support and can’t wait to welcome you back! 🦕🍬💚 Yummy sweets. Thank you so much! 😊 I’m really pleased you enjoyed the sweets. Thanks for supporting my small vegan sweet shop! 🌱🍬 very fast delivery thank youThank you for your lovely review! 😊 I’m so pleased your order arrived quickly. Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you again soon! 🍬🌱