Reviews (81)thank you!!! an amazing bundle. four carded speed cars and a 2 pack set. all arroved fast and in amazing condition. everytbing was wrapped and packaged nicely and secure. items look amazing in hand, easily some amazing pieces to my collection. thank you !!! Good packaging and fast shipping. Thank you. I team as described great packaging thank you awesome deals and fast shipping highly recommend Awesome seller great service thanks davisjcollections 🤙🏽 Packaged like a pro. Thank you for the sell! Five stars all day ! Thank you so much ! I love the Hot Wheels car ! Won a cool car, matchbox banana car. Packed great w fast shipping. Ty… Excellent Seller. Great Zamacs ! five stars all the way around excellent cars great prices very very fast shipping package with care couldn't ask for more look forward to Future shows thank you well done Great cars packed with care. Great shows. Very happy with my purchase. You're awesome, thanks! Great packaging, awesome cars! Amazing deals!! Deals So Good I Had To Swipe! 5 🌟 Shipping! Thanks Again! 👏 Perfect! My new favorite Hot Wheel!!