Reviews (181)Exceptional seller!! Great communication 👏 Fast delivery! Everything was secure and safe. I rate everything at 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 love the prettys I purchased from you, I love your shows and your carefree style. thank you very much! Everything is packaged with such care. Thank you! Thank you so much for the labradorite and the labradorite rough. Both are gorgeous and I love these!!!! amazing seller and so kind. the product is stunning as well. live just hanging out and enjoying the atmosphere From my one of my top three favorite sellers, Dawna is the best everytime! OUTSTANDING SELLER! Not only are her gemstones top notch so is she. Trustworthy, caring, and overall an amazing person. Thank you for all the findings. I can’t wait to try to make my own jewelry. ❤️ Absolutely beautiful Ammolite cabochon. And the freebie settings were super sweet! I’ll be back for more! Love the pendant and earrings settings! Thank you very much! Amazing kind Seller with beautiful gemstones … she has a wide variety os gemstones in different colors and sizes and unique pieces as well … Amazing Amazing Host DAWNA IS THE BEST EVER I LOVE HER SO MUCH OMG!!! Best quality, nicest lady, super honest, packaged with care, what more could you ask for! Love love my colored sapphires! & thank you for the gift!! Dawn ❤️💙🩷 goes above and beyond!!thank you Can't say enough about this sweet lady!! She's an absolutely awesome host with great deals. Has a wide selection of gems with fast shipping! It's definitely worth popping in and hanging out. She enjoys simple conversation with no pressure to buy. I will definitely be back 😁👍 thank you for the beautiful gem Everything is amazing best seller!!💚🩷 Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. Dawn’s stones are perfect for an upcoming project. Thanks again Dawn! Donna is a great seller. she has wonderful shows. great personality and great product. definitely worth buying and hanging out for her shows lover her!!