Reviews (8,009)Lame giveawayAppreciate the time taken to leave a review for free GIA Education. Thank you so much for the veggie and flower seeds! Can’t wait for spring 🫶 The tourmalines were so so beautiful thank you for giving me the opportunity to purchase them now I have tourmaline’s in my collection. Just as described! Thanks! Thank you for my Montana Sapphire so pretty Wow, just wow. The gems were stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. Your packaging elevated the whole experience to shopping in an actual jewelry store. The gift box containing the gem jars made the experience of buying loose stones feel luxurious. Thank you for the garnet too. I really enjoy your shows. I learn so much just listening and enjoying the conversation. Great ruby old stock gem as described very well knowledgeable seller Can’t wait till spring to plant my new seeds, thank you Dawn! so happy with my beautiful stones! packaged carefully and arrived fast, seller was great all around and answered all my questions :) was so generous with the freebies and knowledge share great seller and awesome person! very knowledgeable and professional! The rough garnets are so pretty and fun!! Love the sweet sticker too! Thank you!!🫶🏻 Love all my gemstones!! Prettier in person. Dawn is so knowledgeable, you can learn so much about gemstones from her!! ❤️ 5 star seller right here!! OMG - Dawn these rough topaz are unbelievable!! ♥️ Beautiful conch pearl ☺️ thank you for sharing your treasures with me. Also thank you for the generous givey. Education series is so flippin’ cool. Thank you for all your knowledge, Dawn!! As a gemstone novice I am learning so much from Dawn during her shows. She has sparked a deeper interest in learning how to determine quality of gemstones on my own. Thanks, Dawn!! Love being in all of Dawn’s shows!! I absolutely love being part of Dawn Morning’s Clique. Dawn is the best human, is a fantastic teacher and generally awesome to be around, not to mention her gems are gorgeous!!
Also, I had never seen sunstone like this before.