Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
dawnyclark
Angela Dawn Clark
Message
Follow
5.0 (4
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
68
Sold
652
Following
•
436
Followers
5.0 (4
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
68
Sold
652
Following
•
436
Followers
Vintage decor, brooches, glassware, purses are all my favorites! Thrift store & antique store junkie! My collection is to big & I have to down size. I am going to try this out & see how it goes.
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261002-0015
Reviews (4)
avz93
9/7/2026
5.0
Dish was perfect. Shipping box was safely taken care of although I do wish it wasn’t wrapped completely in duct tape as it was hard to open
See more
bone_digs_it
8/31/2026
5.0
Thank you so much for the great purchases and for wrapping each item so well.
See more