Reviews (344)Very pleased with my purchase and great deals too WOW!! A+ auction, great deals, fast shipping. thank you. got some beautiful little knives for very low prices. love them Awsome Knife Givy Awsome Show Really Enjoy it. Highly Recommend Seller? Awsome Knives and Givys Great Shows Highly Recommend Seller Beautiful vintage knives! Really like the 3 knives I bought but didn't receive the free givvy The saler does not waste time in getting packages shipped. I received my order exactly as described. Love the vintage knives and the display knife! Thanks!! Wonderful vintage knives! Thank you!! love these guys show fast shipping will be back Excellent Knives Love them Highly Recommend Seller Great Seller. Fast shipping. Bookmark and follow his shows. Thanks for the great deal on the Camillus knife. Will buy from again. Just as advertised great blade great price shipping took a bit longer than expected, but I believe that was due to USPS Excellent Knifes Awsome Seller Would Highly Recommend Absolutely beautiful knife and wonderful service. New favorite auction for sure