Reviews (37)Everything about the card was good but the seller himself was a bit unhappy. Overall, I would recommend buying since he is running steals but please be a bit nicer next time. In the order you said I got 20 top loaders you sent eight of them, but the rest of the packages were fine. All of them were in there when packaged and you received everything else not sure how they ended up disappearing from the box. Once again you didn’t reach out to me at all regarding this you just left 2 bad reviews on your orders it seems like you bought intentionally to write a bad review because you were upset but that is fine hope you got the satisfaction you wanted by lying and trying to hurt someone’s business because your feelings were hurt. Have a good day and please don’t buy anything if you’re just trying to ruin someone’s business. He was not nice to my girlfriend trashed us every time he came on our lives and kept asking to go cohost with us . Never cameYes your stuff was sent and received over a week ago not sure why your writing a bad review. Not once did you reach out and say you didn’t receive anything. Thank you for the cards and I like the cards to and the shipping was good Thank you for the cards I really like them and the shipping was quick. Thank you for the cards I really like them and the shipping was quick. Thanks for the order and the cards and the shipping was good Thanks for the order and the cards and the shipping was good Thanks for the order and the cards and the shipping was good Thank you for the order bud I will take good care of it Thanks for the purchase and of the cards Thanks for the purchase and the cards Thanks for the purchase and the cards Thanks for the purchase and the cards Bangers 🔥 and fast shipping 👍 thanks bro Packaging was great keep up the good work Great deals and Fast shipping 👍 thanks again 🔥 Good cards and good deals. Shipping was fast and packaged well. Keep up the good work young man and just block all the miserable people trying to bring you down. Thank you!!!!