Reviews (321)You are a true joy! love your items but enjoy your shows even more! Perfect service, as usual!! Her shows are great, even if you are just there to hang with her! She has the most unique items! Great seller! A++++++++++++++ Thank you for my big ol' box!!! 5 star service, always! Best seller on Whatnot! Best seller out there! Best packing techniques, unique items, I can't enough good things about Daydream Mahjong! I'm a repeat customer. Deb with Daydreammahjong is my favorite seller. Every item arrives in great condition, wrapped with care. Her customer service is top notch! simply STUNNING!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! stunning came in one piece, always love purchasing from Deb Everything is absolutely beautiful- including give away plate! Packaged so carefully! I got so many fantastic items from this sweet seller! You’ll want to make sure to check out her shows she has incredible items. I absolutely love everything! Beautifully packaged, highly recommend!! Beautiful creamers, glass bowl, Candleabra! Beautiful inventory from a great seller. Loved the selection of items and I am excited they packed everything so well for such delicate antiques! Wonderful show! Love my items!!! Both of these plates are beautiful! Will look stunning in my fall decor! Packaged to perfection. Thank you!☺️ Arrived perfectly as described such a cute votive holder love it, have it for my plate wall Thrilled to get this piece and I appreciate you very much! Love my purchase. Packaged very well and arrived safely and quickly. Wonderful seller! I really appreciate trying to explain the spin being detached but I wasn’t aware it was as bad as it was needing to have tape hold it together- although all the covers are very beautiful Hi Jennifer, I am sorry for the misunderstanding here. When it said detached that meant it had come off. I used painters tape (which is easily removable) to keep it in place during shipping so it wasn’t floating around in the package. I am happy to hear any other suggestions for how you have mailed two separate pieces. If i had put it in its own bubble wrap it would have been crushed. If you’d like a refund, please reach out to me. Beautiful plate! Thank you for the extra goodies! So appreciate it.