Reviews (416)Dayna ALWAYS delivers fantastic products!!!
!!! hope u didnt cut yourself on that box hahaha always appreciate u hope u enjoyed the freebies Love my purchase? Love Dayna 😍 Another overflowing box from DAYNAKAS! 📦🔥 At this point, she’s personally responsible for my storage problems! 😂 Amazing prices, crazy good deals, and SUPER fast shipping! 💕if i sold storage totes you'd be in trouble hahahah Dayna has the best products and best prices not to mention best shipping!!!! awesome seller amazing 👏 🤩 deals Day day is amay may zing!! Dayna’s shows are the BEST! 🌭😂 The hotdog hat just makes it even better! I never miss a show—my FOMO won’t allow it! 😂🛍️ It’s always a pleasure shopping with you!!! I try to make it a good place for everyone:) thank you Amazing inventory! Quick shipping. Love Dayna’s shows - great interaction with her customers and a fun MOD! Will be back for more. always great having u visit Dayna’s shows are feeding my package addiction! 😂📦 She has EVERYTHING, ships lightning fast, and apparently my porch is now a distribution center. 💸🔥 Fantastic seller! Quick shipping. Fun shows!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️’s thanks! what an amazing seller ❤️❤️love meeting new friends ! great prices, even greater seller! ♥️🥹 Wonderful makeup products & always a fun show!!love seeing you even just us laughing Another great delivery 📦 I love shopping with Dayna!!!! I get all my HBA goodies at a great price. ✨ So happy to have found this nice lady! I came in for soap and ended up with a whole drug store of awesome products. Fast ship, carefully packaged all was great 😊 . I will be back! Thanks for the cool givvys of loaded tea and shampoo and conditioner too! so glad you found me too!!! it was fun chatting Everyone stop drop what your doing!!! Best prices on amazing items!! Everything from makeup to cleaning supplies to dog items and more!! 2 dollar starts!!! Get in here!thank u for the kind words!! Amazing service, amazing items! 🤩 Where else can you find ALL the goodies in one place?! My packages stay coming and I have ZERO regrets! 😂📦💕