Reviews (381)Everything came in as advertised, great stuff Thank you, i appreciate you! thanks for the Jammerz, fast shipping A +Thank you for the support! I have many more if you need them! Freaking awesome great show my man God bless youThank you, I appreciate your continued support!🙏🏼 Love my vintage pieces that I had as a kid. Great show host and seller. Thank youThank you, I appreciate you coming in and glad I could get some nice vintage pieces in your collection! Great car great packing Thank you Bfos, I appreciate you! Days got some amazing deals and seeet collections 📦🔥🎯 & thank you Thank you Makie! Appreciate your support! Great seller. Awesome show Thank you! Appreciate your support! Great seller. Highly recommend Thank you Brian! Appreciate your support! awesome cars and packaging. thank you! Thank you! Appreciate you. A+ well packaged once again. bid with confidence no worries here. thank youThank you! Appreciate your support radddad! Thank you days 📦🔥🎯 have a blessed day brother . Will be back for more diecast @ 5 stars always .Thank you! Appreciate your support! awesome seller! thank you so much! arrived perfectly! Thank you! Appreciate you for joining in! A+ thank you once again. packed eith the utmost care. A+ member, bid with confidence. Thank you for deals Awesome packing!!!! Fast shipping. Thank you Alex! Appreciate you! I am happy with the product, nothing was wrinkled👍. Well packed. Fast delivery👏👏👍 Thank you Paul! Appreciate all your support! Awesome deal from a spectacular seller on here! Shipping was CRAZY fast! Thanks again!