Reviews (98)Had some wear and holes that weren’t mentioned with like some glue all over the front. Hard to see in the stream and wasn’t mentioned. Crazy fn California kids! Great show…..shipped with great timing and everything was like it was on the screen. Cheers boys!
Mailed quickly and packaged properly. He got some heats and the shipping is hella fast. I would buy something from him again
I love everything, thank you so much!
I would like to thank you for all the pet hair that was included with my purchase! HINT If you have pets and you are selling clothes, atleast run a lint roller over your products before shipping. Plus my shirts print was damaged. I won't be wearing the shirt due to the pet hair. Fast shipping and friendly seller Overall decent items.
Seller did not describe or show paint and stains on back of the pants.
Also very hard to sit through the show with all the negativity in the chat and seller engaging with it.. Fast delivery but one had more stains than shown and another had clumps of animal hair, which I was allergic to. Just as expected, thank you very much. Fast delivery but didn’t mention flaws in sweatshirt Many flaws that was not shown during auction Quick shipping and good products. Will be buying again Shirt has stains all over that I was never made aware of. Fast shipping great product 💪🏾💪🏾
Jersey came in more damaged than expected. Not shown on live. The pants are so fresh! There are some stuff you get on the app that look better on video, that’s not the case here. A1 condition and the shipping was fast as well. Thanks for the steal! everything was in great condition really liked everything. super fast shipping