Reviews (229)Great hosts, fun shows with great selection. One of the best on the apps! Look forward to every show!! One of my favorite shows! Always enjoyable. Very chill. High quality cards. Excellent shipping. Make sure you hop in and check them out!! Love that I got guys got good stuff. A+ seller with fast shipping 💨 go follow & bookmark future shows Great fun shows. Great selection, fast shipment and packaged well!
I got the two lots, I was just missing the 3 free giveaways I won during the stream. Besides that cards came in good condition Smooth transactions, great selection, friendly hosts and a fun show! Thank you very much for the givvy and the time in your stream. 🤘👍👈🏻. Sparky. 🎉 love the cards I got will buy more ahead many thanks. They get what you ask for cant asleep for anything else. Great show! Awesome selection! Fast shipment! Love the cards i got will buy more ahead lol Awesome Host and Cards ⚜️ I always love seeing when DC and JRM are about to run a show. Always a great time and two outstanding dudes!! 🔥🔥🐐🐐 I thought the jd was numbered Great show , good vibes , great cards and fast shipping. Awesome Host and Cards ⚜️ Shipping took 3 weeks man. Terrible my order came tho and it was accurate,but I was not happy with the shipping👎
Sorry it took so long for you to get it. I drop everything off within a day of the stream. W fast and toploader shipped