Reviews (89)They gave me what I payed for and an extra tester bottle and they wrote a note and a smiley face :) Fast shipping and great prices!
DC Fragrance is truly a gem! 🩷 Amazing hosts, great selection, and customer service that goes above and beyond. They’re incredibly kind, generous, and always make you feel appreciated. Every purchase has been a great experience. If you haven’t shopped with them yet, you’re missing out! 🙌✨ DC Fragrance never disappoints! They are so kind, helpful, and genuinely care about their customers. Great selection, great service, and their generosity always makes the experience even better. Highly recommend shopping with them!You are truly too kind Laura! We are so happy we crossed paths on here. We appreciate your help in the shows (when I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing 😆), the kind reviews, and support you have done for us. The least we can do in return is try and do the same for you, and everyone we can!
Hope you have a wonderful day!! My first purchase here, and I love it!! Such sweet sellers with awesome items and great deals! How did it get here so fast?? ☺️ Less than 4 days!! Thank you for the gift and handwritten note! And, you were right, I LOVE the Katy Perry scent! 😻 Thank you so much for the kind words, and you are welcome.
Super glad your purchase made it quickly. We always ship out the same, or next business day depending on the time of our show. But we have to give props to USPS for finishing the job timely 😆.
Glad you liked the Katy Perry! We definitely think people sleep on trying it.
Thank you so much, hope to have you back soon! Have a wonderful day!! Super fast shipping, great packing, and it smells so good!!! Thank you! I also loved the sample!You are welcome! Thank you for choosing us, and checking out the imaginary authors products! Looking forward to having you back in the future if you choose! DC Fragrance is AMAZING! 🩷 Great selection, incredible hosts, and top-notch customer service. They’re so generous and truly make you feel appreciated as a customer. Every order has been a great experience, highly recommend them! 🙌✨Thank you so much Laura! It is truly a blessing to see you in the chat, and to have as a customer! They all smelled amazing!!! Love my new samples and cannot wait to try all the scents from my Imaginary Authors sampler!! 😍😍Very glad to hear you are happy with everything! We truly enjoy bringing you and everyone new scents to try out! We are hoping for good things with the new houses we are bringing into our shop! Can’t wait to hear what you like, and may not! Thank you so much for choosing us!! Hope to see you again soon! Really liked the exchanged unlimited roll on I got for a giveaway thank you so much!!!!Awesome! Glad you are happy with the fragrance!! Hope to see you back in soon to win another! 🤞🏻 Absolutely amazing People fast shipping and handling great packaging. Find detail and everything they do very nice hard-working people 100% authentic products thank you so much. I am happy with my purchase.We are so glad to hear your happy with your purchases! Thank you so much for the kind words about us. As always reach out if you ever need anything, and hope to see you back soon!! Great seller fast shipping 100% authentic products very laid back no pressure to buy honest hard working people Thank you for shopping with us, and for the review Mike! Hope to see you back in soon! Another great experience with DC Fragrance! I truly appreciate the amazing customer service, variety, and care they put into every order. Thank you so much for the free samples, I’m genuinely grateful! You all are the best!🙏💕 If you haven’t tried them yet, I definitely recommend them! ✨As always, you are too kind Laura! Thank you so much for your reviews, and patiently helping us in our shows! We should have a “My way” mini with your name on it this week! Can’t wait to ship it to you!! I absolutely love this product! I haven’t found a scent I don’t like and they’re all super long-lasting (10+ hours). I wore the waffle cone scent to work today and got so many compliments!
Shipping was super fast and sellers were amazing!! Cannot recommend this product and these sellers enough! Thanks for a great experience!!Thank you so much for the review! We are super glad you enjoy the imaginary authors, and that you stopped by and took a chance with us! Hope to see you back soon!! Thanks for the giveaway!! 😎🥳You are welcome! Hope you enjoy it! super fast shipping. Great deals, packaged with care. Great sellers, super fair and honest. I recommend everyone give them a shotThank you for the review, and your support! I received my purchase in a timely manner & received 2 additional scents that I love!!So glad to hear! We always worry when shipping that something may delay the USPS. So when we all get it right, we all win! Super happy you enjoy the extra samples! Thanks for your support, and stop back in anytime! I adore all of my purchases! Thankyou all soo much♡That’s great to hear, and you are very welcome! Stop back by anytime! Absolutely LOVE everything! Smells amazing, packaged very well! 100% authentic. Extremely satisfied! Will definitely be buying more. My favorite out of everything so far, is the Bond No.9 Little Island 💙😍Awesome! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying the purchases! The Bond lineup is a good one for sure. Our favorite is the Nomad, but may have to checkout the Little Island again.. Hope you enjoy them all, and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for the item the wife is going to love it went I go back to Jamaica I really appreciate it and package properly you will see me again You are very welcome! We try to bring a little joy to everyone’s life if we can! Enjoy that ocean and sunshine down there, Wish I could!! Safe travels, and hope to see you again soon! DC Fragrance is seriously one of those sellers you’re happy you found! 🩷 From the amazing selection to the way they genuinely listen to their customers, they go above and beyond to make sure you get what you’re looking for. I’ve ordered from them multiple times and every experience has been great! They’re kind, accommodating, and truly make you feel appreciated as a customer. Highly recommend! 🙌✨❤️❤️ you are too kind Laura! It’s a pleasure to have you in our chats. We definitely appreciate you as a customer, and are so happy you chose to shop with us! Thank you, and hope to see you again soon! 👍🏻