Reviews (78)Awesome thank you so much really appreciate you very good Thank you for the review! I’m glad you were happy with your order. I noticed you gave 4 stars for shipping, packaging, and accuracy, and I’m always trying to improve. If there was anything I could have done differently to earn 5 stars, I’d really appreciate the feedback. Thank you again! The pop came mint no damage thanks for one for the pc
Thanks for the Extra!! Great packaging. Great deals and an amazing seller! Thank you for the pops!
Shipping box was slightly smashed. Product had minor damage. Sorry to hear that! I always do my best to package everything securely, but unfortunately packages can sometimes get damaged during shipping. I would’ve been more than happy to help if you had reached out and given me the opportunity to make it right. I appreciate your business and the feedback! Great Seller, super chill and great stream, very fast shipping and good packaging, highly recommend Great show very interactive. Inventory is always on point. Quick shipper. Great deals and he threw in an Aaron Rogers! Amazing stream super personable and outgoing. as always great packaging items as described. Great atmosphere in show, host was very friendly and out going. Packaging was great and was done with care. It wasn’t very packaged good but it was accurate and it was fine like I have no problem with this and I do recommend this seller, but there’s nothing really above and beyond, but I’m not expecting that
Thanks for your purchase and feedback! I’m glad your order arrived safely, was as described, and that you’d recommend me as a seller. This was my first show and I’m continuing to improve with every order. I appreciate you giving my show a chance and hope to see you again! Great seller fast shipping highly recommended ty again Excellent Seller, Good Communication and everything was packed well, Good deals and fast shipping! highly recommend 5 ⭐️