Reviews (134)Dclep is an awesome hobby guy. He knows a lot about cards and their values. Solid collection of Pirates cards and other teams too. Honest pricing definitely coming back ‼️ Dclep has great deals. Go A’s! Fantastic seller! Thanks again Solid dude, buy with 1000% confIdence. Good cards . Good deals. Fast shipping Super bad ass cards. 10/10 seller. Thanks boss! Seller gave me great deals on Griffen and Skenes cards I couldn’t pass up, thank you! Great seller! Great selection of cards DClep has the hottest singles around Great seller , his prices are always really good , his variety of cards is epic. Fast and secure shipping. Feel confident here with DClep! Great seller - thank you! Threw in free cards! Nice and honest seller Awesome dude, killer cards, fast and safe shipping! Highly recommended seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One of the best sellers I’ve ever dealt with. Many people have cards, but there’s only one DClep on Whatnot 🫶🏻 Awesome guy, fast shipping and packages VERY WELL Awesome show! Great selection of cards. Great seller with legit hits and solid packaging I’ll be back for more !