Reviews (1,010)Love the items! Thank you. Arrived quickly! I love the garland!
If you are looking for a honest and wonderful seller, this is the one to follow. Quick shipping and very secure packaging from this wonderful seller. This seller is so sweet. She's always willing to negotiate. I love her vintage items. Beautiful butter pats and creamers. Packaged extremely well and shipped quickly. A+ seller. Thank you for excellent packaging and fast shipping! This seller is awesome. Wonderful items, low prices, and quick shipping. Always five stars. You couldn't ask for a better seller. If you want to buy from a honest and fun seller, this is the one. Items are rotated or added to weekly. Shipping is quick and secure. I'm always pleased with this seller. She has great vintage items and great prices 😁 The best packer and quickest shipper I have dealt with. I love this seller. Always respectful and fun and happy Marked, vintage items in great condition for a low price Sweet seller who will make a deal to please the buyer Absolutely amazing!!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Wonderful seller and items and packaging Awesome seller and items and shipping Thank you so much for finding him! Always the best stuff for sale. Buying Christmas. Cute items. Awesome prices Quick shipping, great packaging, fantastic prices This seller always has unique and vintage items. her prices are excellent and she's always willing to deal. I adore the Santa with moving deer. Such a great item. Every thing arrived well packed. Thank you This seller always has new, unique, vintage items. Always a fun show.