Reviews (1,203)Clubs were exactly as described, excited to get them on the course.!
Was a little disappointed in how it was packaged, no protection in the box. Just some box filler on top and bottom of the box, nothing wrapped around the clubs or to be sure they would not be damaged. Great stream. Great deals. Speedy delivery Awesome seller and very fast shipping! Fastest golf club shipping I’ve seen yet on Whatnot. Great deals as well. 👍 Great seller, fast shipping! Thanks for the givvy arrived fast and was cleaner than expected, very happy with purchase! Really good quality sticker. Cool design. Showed up on time and in condition shown cool sticker! Thank You!! Great seller and very fast shipping. Bookmark all of his upcoming shows, does not disappoint. I've bought a club from him before and this time got a followers giveaway. Great experiences all around. Product was shipped the next day and I received the item the day after it was shipped. He's the FREAKIN GOAT! Put respect on his name 💯 Always a great buying experience.