Reviews (97)Nice hoodie, fast shipping 👍🏽 ~great everything! Thank you~ Very happy with my purchase. Excellent quality, excellent seller.
The lulu leggings are legit perfect. You can’t beat her prices. So glad I found her on here! Love all my items 👌 In excellent condition as described , great packaging and fast shipping. Thanks 😊 my item came in very fast great service 👌 was told they were full length they are not Fast shipping/delivery. The pants are perfect and thanks for the givy! Fast shipping! Great packaging! Loved the price, condition and timely delivery Beautiful topThank you Monica. I appreciate you shopping with us and enjoying your top Everything’s so well packaged and even included a handwritten card from DCTheReal. So thoughtful. Thank you! Loved everything! I’m so happy with my purchases and can’t wait to shop your show again! ❤️ It was a great fit and love the feel and received package in three days I love it got my purchase fast Absolutely loved my experience! The items arrived very quickly and were exactly as described. The packaging was beautiful and added such a thoughtful touch of class. You can tell there was care put into every detail. I’m very pleased with my purchases. Thank you so much for shopping with us and sharing your experience. My kids package the items with care and added the note to show appreciation. Have an amazing day and we love to have you come back and shop with us again. Fast shipping, great quality!! Will be shopping again Great quality & customer service!