Reviews (347)Love this seller! She’s the best! thank you Mrs DD. love my doorables as always. I appreciate you to the max. 💜 Just wonderful, always enjoy your shows and my orders. I appreciate you 😊 ❤️ love order from you always ready to join the live 🥰 Mrs DD I very much appreciate you and always have a blast with your shows. received my package today. I absolutely love it! thank you! cant wait to see you again! I always look forward to your mail Miss dd! You are absolutely the best. Thank you for all of our goodies. My daughter was so happy to receive her beads. Until next time my friend ❤️ I cannot wait to get crafting with all of these beads!!! Grat haul, great seller! The doll was a perfect addition to my collection, thank you!!!! I can thank her enough! thank you ma'am! you have a amazing scoops, you're sweet as pie and I highly recommend shopping from this host! you get so much from her scoops! I am so happy with my order and will order again soon! Great show and great scoops! Love my package!!!! Mrs. DD is the best. always host an amazing show! Love hanging out with you! Cant wait for the next show! Mrs DD is the best. Love watching her shows. She is by far the biggest sweetheart. 🫶💜 great delivery time, already balanced two more orders 🤩 Best value for the price. More than happy with all of it. Over 300 pieces from the four scoops I ordered. Great shipping price. Quickly shipped. Will be an avid customer. always the best scoops and doorables ❤️ ty Hands down on of my favorite sellers.. She’s the sweetest and so generous!!she genuinely cares about her buyers!!! fast shipping and amazing doorables thank u Wonderful beads. Precious seller! Such a great deal with super fast shipping! The host is so sweet and kind 100000% a returning customer The absolute sweetest doorable seller you’ll ever meet! Goes out of her way to give the best deals, and amazing choices! ✨🤍🫶🏻 I am so happy with the 6 doorables I got from you! Tweedle finally has his brother! And the free gift is so sweet of you 💟.