Reviews (431)Great Deals and Steals! Highly recommend seller to others! Ships out fast! thank you. love what i bought. Super dope Givvy! Thank you! Coming back to get the matching black bracelet now!! Great. Quality as always! Buy with confidence yall! 💯🙏🏼 He sold this one just for me with the chain & another chain that i liked better! bought 2 small tennis and pendant sets. They arrived fast and they are what I expected for the money I paid. . My only issue with this shop is they aren’t on everyday 🤣 It’s what I bought for sure 👍 could have been packaged better but arrived well Shipped fast! Super high quality chains! Host has great vibes also! 💯 highly recommend! Dont hesitate its worth it! Received something I thought looked smaller than I purchased but I’m not good with measurements(could be customer error). Quality necklace !!! Purchased three 10 mm rope bracelets. Absolutely amazing thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Absolutely love it and im very happy with it!! Gonna wear it everyday!!! my necklace is absolutely lovely, thank you I only gotten my rope I didn’t get my Cuban n cross great quality better than expected Fast shipping. Jewelery looked good. Would recommend and purchase from again myself. I love this bracelet the squared franco links are my all time favorite for bracelets and necklaces. Great quality and fast shipping ! thank you