Reviews (30)awesome artists!!! bookmark his shows!! Amazing pieces! Thank you! Amazing artwork from an amazing artist! The comic was packaged very securely and looks even better in-person. I highly recommend them if you want a great one-of-a-kind piece amazing artist, super cool show, I love hanging out and drawing with ddubbbzzz.. be sure to bookmark those shows and get some commissions Awesome work - thanks sir! The print looks amazing and was shipped very securely. I look forward to more from this seller! Amazing pieces! Thank you! Love the art.
And it’s going on my wall🧐 YO!! these sketches are the sh****t!! cant wait to geab some more!! thank you very much!! 👍 👍 Great artist and very transparent. A+++ dude Excellent work and excellent shipping and service absolutely killed these covers shredder earthworm jim and that red skull sheesh 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Beautiful work. Great artist and a great seller. Definitely recommend and most definitely would buy again.
BTW Thank you for the card, love it 👍🏼 I love this sketch!! looking forward to the next one!! thank u! 👍 👌 👍 👌 Thanks Joe get at me with any requests Great Sketches thank you so much!!! Definitely will be getting more soon!!