Reviews (959)Thanks good givvy great condition on a free card.
Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ very happy 🙏 brilliantly entertaining streams, very quick delivery and extremely beautiful cards! 20/10 ⭐ Very cool vintage stream, if you’re looking for some classics make sure you check it out, pure nostalgia when I see these cards takes me back to being a child again 🙂 thankyou! 🫶🏻 Thank u for givy very happy with vintage card please go to his stream he’s a good laugh nothing but good vibes thank you bro 👊🏼 Thank you so much for the givvy
A lovely cheeky Fossil Tentacool that I had as a kid and now can own one again 🙌🏻 much better than others I’ve had before which has been a vintage energy
Will 100% return when I see you live Great seller and fast delivery Great seller and fast delivery
Amazing as always thank you highly recommend this seller He is really nice best seller on the platform
Perfect service as always! Thank you so much, this made my day 🫶 Excellent seller, really fast shipping, well packaged cards.