Reviews (48)Great prices. Packaged very well! Great seller! Great packing. Got everything and love it all!! Everything arrived in great condition. Beautiful ornaments. Thank you Lovely ornament, it arrived safely and was packaged really well. Received all safe and sound. Thank you 😊 Love my blankets, super fast shipping and great seller. Thank you!!! Such a great show and products! The shipping and packaging was on point! Great job dealissa!! Great seller! Everything was packaged very well. Will buy from again. 😊 Everything arrived packaged well and in great condition! I love all the little goodies I got and the show was very entertaining 😀 Happy with my purchase! Thank you! All items were as described Awesome merchandise and everything was perfect! Great seller. Everything was just as described and so cute!! Shipped fast and packed nicely. Will shop here again. Thank you!!! Love the items I received. Great prices,fast shipping ,packed nicely. Thank you!❤️ My fault but they were all the same molds. Also not deep at all. Very happy with my purchase! Thank you!! Received my items. Loved them all. Thank you so much! 😊