Reviews (1,287) I love all my Crafting Supplies. I cant wait to use them. Packing Great. Fast shipping. Very awesome Seller. Love you Kim! Very nice seller! I was able to find some items that I wanted to get my father for his upcoming birthday! Thank you so much! 🫶☺️ Great packaging and fast shipping. items as described. Kim always has the best deals!! In addition to some amazing cards, I finally got a coveted givvy 🤣🤣 packaging is always top notch as well!! Great seller fast shipping absolutely wonderful thank you Great show and offerings! Always enjoy your shows! Thank you for the nice givvy too!
Great hostess has a verity of merchandise great prices I recommend you to check out dealmasterkim Such a cool assortment — thanks for the sweet deal! Kim continues to have items that you never knew you needed and probably don’t need but at her prices and deals, it’s just impossible to not bid!! Everything is well organized, packaged nicely and shipped quickly! Another happy customer… waiting to see what she has in her next show!! 👀
😎🎲😎🎲 I appreciate this so much! Always a great toy show I can count on Kim to never show the same thing twice!! The variety on her shows is insane. So fun to watch to see what randomness is next!!! 🎲🎲🎲 Love this seller and all my items were shipped fast and are great!! Everything arrived safely. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for rolling out the deals 🎲 great purchase and outstanding shipping LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE very happy with everything thank you so much Thank you very much for the nice gift card. It is greatly appreciated 🙂 Another great show! Thank you for the awesome givvy! Love getting my boxes from Kim! All my vintage goodies were bubble wrapped with care and I am so happy with it all! Love Kim’s humor during her shows!!! Dealmasterkim: not my first purchase and definitely won’t be my last!!! 🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲