Reviews (4,648)Thank you so much for giveaway I was very happy with the price and the product however when I tried to point out to a buyer that was giving the seller a hard time that it was a good deal I guess the seller thought I was talking about him and blocked me. apparently that troll was not spending money on this site however I was and I'm not happy that I got blocked when I was not saying anything wrong but defending the seller. I even tried to give him a tip just so I can get a message to him but the system wouldn't allow it. if you can correct this issue that would be great. Thank you. Always a great show The battery does not fit correctly and makes the drone turn off while it is flying; it looks like a manufacturer issue. I had to pay extra postage to receive the package Was not what I expected extremely small shipping took a very long time? Gift card never recieved won it September 10th! Not very powerful but it works Thank you for the amazing giveaway and awesome shows ✨️ Definitely not a complaint because it was a steal no mater what but the oil arrived all leaked and it looks like it’s been like that prior to delivery as the package came intact. this man works hard...deals daily Thank you for a good deal of a drone. God bless you all! someone left 1 battery in the remote and lost the screw that goes in it and didn't receive a manual so its a real pain in the ass trying to figure it out