Reviews (1,320)💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
That’s the only status this show will get from me. Top notch!! Love this show. Love the energy and love the people in the chat. 💎💎💎💎💎 review from me over and over again!! very pretty, and great quality chain. Tysm for the awesome Givvy Everything is A1 and as promised! Quality stuff. Loved my lion it will look great at my grandsons football games and wrestling matches this year! Thanks for the flip because I won it for a steal!!! The spidey is amazing and fits very well. One of the best shows and host is great with interacting with chat. love the chain I got thank you for the givvy Did not receive I’m sorry to hear you’re disappointed. This item was sent as a free giveaway, and USPS tracking shows it was delivered to the mailbox at the address provided. We were not contacted about any delivery concern prior to this review. We take every shipment seriously, including giveaways, and fulfilled this one exactly as promised. thanks... ring was a perfect fit! Very nice rings and good quality. More than what I bought! I couldn’t be more thankful!!! Thank you deals n steals!!! Great customer service and company! First of all, this show is SUPER FUN!!!! The host is amazing and interactive with the chat far beyond expectations. Now, the pieces of jewelry I received for this show, I cannot put into words how stunning they are!!! I had been looking for these pieces for quite some time and he had them and made sure I got them!!!! If I could give 10 stars, I would give 50!!!! Great looking charmander Pendant with Rope chain. Amazing quality will shop again great seller Nice man. The BEST jewelry show on the app!! 🔥🔥🔥 Fantastic !! Very fast delivery on high quality products!!
Nice rope chain with a good length Your freaking amazing you get me right every time thanks so much best spot on whatnot right now here where's my big sea blue chainHi Jamie! We’re glad we were able to message about this and get everything resolved. We appreciate you working with us, and we’re happy to know you were satisfied with the outcome. Thank you for your support! Thanks dude I really appriciate it