Reviews (14,813)Great deals! Fast shipping as well Love everything as usual and arrived in great condition Love my items that came in time and in great condition. The descriptions on the show is tru to what it says thank you 🙏 thought I was getting more than just a pack of paper plates.. Filled with broken items, maybe damaged during shipping or used as filler??? I dunno but won’t be buying one of these again Definitely just a bunch of stuff thrown in a box. Something’s were broken and used as filler. But it was def filled so 4 stars on that. Thank you
I really liked the items in the box. Excellent seller! Highly recommended! Excellent seller! Highly recommended! Shipping wasn’t very fast and it was poorly packaged. I love the deals but shipping has made me not order anymore. Bad shipping. Love the deal but items are packaged. One of the items in the box was used. Box also came damaged which caused some of the items to be bent. It was a great deal because it came out to about only $1.00 per item since there were about 40 items in my box, which included a mac brand foundation. the Mac foundation only cost $39 on Amaxon. Fast shipping and overall a good deal but the main item I bid higher on this box for was damaged and in-useable. I love all my dealstop deals