Reviews (21)PERFECT! I am obsessed with all the goodies I got!🤩 Thank you Maria! You’re the best!! Great seller! amazing vibe in the room! wonderful jewelry. Satisfied customer Love everything!!!!💗 Thank you so much! Such cute pieces! 🤩 Maria did a FANTASTIC job packaging, you can definitely tell she packed my order with so much care. Very fast shipping, such an amazing seller. I can’t wait to shop from you again.🩷🩷🩷 I love my new “FAITH” hat and heart big chunk necklace, so pretty! Thank you very much!!!
Obsessed with my Dr. Pepper Can Cooler!!!!💕 Great accessories as always from the beautiful Maria!! Good quality and nice items, I loved all of them. Ohh Maria! The items I bought from your shop are so lovely! Can’t wait for my next parcel. Soooo happy I met you in whatnot. Absolutely love my new gingham makeup bag!!!!! Maria is the sweetest, highly recommend and will be back again and again💗💗💗 Love my necklace! Thank you 💕 Cutest accessories ever!! So excited to use my new goodies🤩 Plus she’s the sweetest ever!!!!💗💗 Love the product and super fast delivery