Reviews (108)fast shipping, as described everything came exactly as pictured and packaged extremely well. seller offered exceptional service😊 So perfect! So great to work with! Thank you!!! super fast shipping. Great seller. love my item its adorable and yes I will be using it Absolutely beautiful piece of pottery! Got here super quick. Packaged perfectly and it arrived in great condition. So excited to add this to my collection! 🌹 Pictures did not clearly show accuracy of the condition of product.
i had been looking high and low for this plate it was passed down from my grandma to my mom to me and my kid knocked it off the wall with a broom stick . i looked for weeks couldnt find it. asked in another persons show and debmur1969 said “ive got it in my buy it now shop” i’ve never clicked off a show to another’s so fast lol . it was a very meaning buy ans was a great deal . thanks so much deb ! I was pleasantly surprised how great this towel holder. Im using this for my bracelets. Was packed very well and came fast. I ordered another towel holder was very disappointed until I got your order. thanks! Amazing packing and beautiful items!! Great packing and beautiful items Thank you for the giveaway! Sellers are really fun to watch. Everything was as shown in live and wrapped up in a lot of bubble wrap. Thank you ladies! Beautiful piece! packed very nicely! Packaged so well!!! I love everything I received!!!💗 Amazing packaging!! Everything was wrapped very well! Thank you guys I love everything 🩵 Awesome packaging! Thanks Great seller, everything packed nicely.