Reviews (28,794)One of the best in the business tysm got the giveaway Fast shipping, great show!!! Best show on the app! Thanks for the givvy If you want the best cards available, this is the only show on the App to check out. DEBUTSPORTS_ IS THE REAL DEAL. 🔥💣
I buy a LOT of cards, and after doing business with enough sellers, you learn quickly who deserves your trust and your repeat business.
debutsports_ has earned both from me. The inventory is 🔥, the cards are exactly what serious collectors are looking for, and every transaction I’ve had with them has been handled the right way. What separates the great sellers from everybody else isn’t just having monsters, it’s how you treat people after the hammer drops. That’s where reputation is built, and these guys understand it. I’ve bought some absolute BANGERS from debutsports_, and I’ll continue buying from them without hesitation. If you see me in their room bidding, there’s a reason. Get in. Check out the inventory. And when your card hits the screen, DON’T WATCH SOMEBODY ELSE TAKE IT HOME. GO GET IT. ☢️🔥 Trusted seller. Monster inventory. Great people.
💥 DEBUTSPORTS_ — BIG ROB SLABS & BANGERS APPROVED. 💥 Great stream thank you very fast delivery and well packaged highly recommended streamer must bookmark shows I did not order 1442..James white 25.92...check the video.oedered 20 cards not this Great Sellers! Fast Shipping! Thank You Much! Outstanding seller. This was a big big giveaway I didn’t even know I won. An Uptown for free in pristine condition. Debut never disappoints! The card is damaged from the the case as well. For what the cost of the card it should come in better packing. Thank you so much for the awesome card!!